List of site pages
- Two papers accepted in PNAS and Nature Ecology & Evolution
- Visiting Brywn Mawr undergraduate student Kyra Hoerr helping us with our 7th year of demographic work with mistletoes at Imperial College Silwood. We also started the first year of mistletoe monitoring at Oxford.
- PhD student Sam Levin visiting us from iDiv, Germany
- PhD student Emilio Berti visiting us from Aarhus University, Denmark
- Sara in Berlin presenting her research on banana exploitation
- Aldo Compagnoni visiting from iDiv, Germany
- Moreno Di Marco visiting from Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Glenda Wardle visiting from University of Sydney, Australia
- Rob at sAPROPOS writing group in Majorca
- Sara attending functional trait workshop in Peru
- We are hosting a workshop on the demography of poaching at the Department of Zoology with international researchers coming from Princeton, EEB Spain and Stellenbosch University (CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19)
- Rob giving an invited seminar at Bryn Mawr College, USA, and visiting collaborators at Penn and Princeton (CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19)
- Annual lab retreat in Ireland (POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19)
- Virtual lab retreat
- Hosting an online workshop on human demography
- Rob gave an invited online Pembroke seminar.
- Rob gave an invited online Eco-Evo seminar.
- Funded NSF postdoctoral fellowship for Anna Vinton to join the group in early 2021 for two years
- Funded Generalitat Valenciana postdoctoral fellowship for Roberto Rodriguez to join the group later in 2020 for two years
- Rob's NERC Pushing the Frontiers proposal selected to go forward for external competition
- Pol starts a postdoc at the University of Bristol. Best of luck in your new adventures Pol!
- Funded sDiv group led by Tom Walker and Nicole van Damm linking metabolomics with macroecology
- Fieldwork in Barcelona (CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19)
- Sara doing fieldwork in RainDrop
- Attending and presenting at the BES' Quantitative Ecology SIG online seminar
- Our work using robots to monitor ecological responses to drought at Wytham Wood featured in The Niche.
- Funded NERC grant proposal led by Michelle Jackson examining the effects of temperature and pollution on aquatic communities.
- Virtually attending and presenting an invited talk and a poster at the ESA
- Hosting an online working group on poaching
- Dr Roberto Rodriguez joins the team as a postdoc to examine the drivers of life history strategies in reptiles
- Virtually attending the sDiv metabolomics working group
- Roberto, Jacques, Mark, Connor and Rob will virtually attend and present work at the 7th EvoDemoS meeting
- Sam Gascoigne and David Yuen join the team to start their DPhils